This is any easy dessert that looks pretty and is delicious. I found it in QUICK COOKING MAGAZINE and have made it at Christmas and the Fourth of July.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) loaf frozen pound cake, thawed
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling, or flavor of your choice
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1Split cake into three horizontal layers.
- 2Place bottom layer on a serving plate.
- 3Top with half of the pie filling.
- 4Repeat layers.
- 5Top with third cake layer.
- 6Frost top and sides with topping.
- 7Sprinkle with pecans, if desired.
- 8You can use toothpicks to hold layers together until they set.
- 9Remove before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy and Pretty Torte
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.3
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 21.7 mg
- Sodium 170.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 2.5 g