1/1 Photo of Easy African-Style Peanut Chicken
Phoenix Food Queen's Note:
I love a wide variety of cuisines, and I have a fondness for African foods. I am a single mother with a multiple handicapped brain damaged child. I also go to college full time and work in Oncology, so I am always needing something good but fast! I have a friend in Africa who sends me recipes and I kind of tweak them for ease, shall we say. I make this with my African style rice (look for it in my recipes!) Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Diced chicken breasts in to bite sized pieces.
- 2Saute in 1 tbs peanut oil until just before cooked and remove from heat and set aside.
- 3In a separate pan saute diced tomatoes and onion in butter and peanut oil until soft.
- 4Add peanut butter and stir well.
- 5Then add the water and mix well.
- 6Now add chicken to mixture and bring to boil.
- 7At boiling point, reduce heat to medium and cook for about 6 minutes
- 8Serve warm over African Style Rice!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy African-Style Peanut Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.3
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 90.7 mg
- Sodium 268.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 29.8 g