Belgian Blue Cheese Bacon Waffles
photo by toondebacker
- Ready In:
- 200 g all-purpose flour
- 300 ml milk
- 7 g dry yeast (one package)
- 2 eggs
- 50 g blue cheese (I used cambozola)
- 50 g bacon (I used Schwarzwalder Schinken)
- Mix the flour with the milk, the egg and the yeast.
- Cut the blue cheese and the bacon into fine pieces, and add it to the batter.
- Heat the waffle maker.
- Bake the waffles in app. 5 minutes, depending on your machine. They are ready when they are golden brown and come out without problems.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!