Recipe by april #5
Canned vegetables with stew meat combined for a delicious vegetable beef soup that saves you a lot of time.
Top Review by katew
This was my second meal made in a crockpot and the first using diced beef and I had plenty of fluid but it needed a much longer cooking time. I am still a novice using the slow cooker.The end result is a great winter soup.
- 1 -2 lb of cubed beef stew meat (your choice, I always use 2 pounds)
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can canned carrots, with juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can canned sliced potatoes, with juice
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet onion soup mix
- salt and pepper