1/1 Photo of Easiest Ever Fudge
This recipe was given to me by the owner of a bed and breakfast in Arkansas. It is SO easy to make. Just make sure you are a really quick "stirrer", as my daughter says.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line 8 inch square pan with waxed paper. Butter the waxed paper and put chopped nuts on top of butter.
- 2In microwaveable bowl, combine both packages of chips. Microwave until melted.
- 3QUICKLY stir in sweetened condensed milk and pour into pan.
- 4This doesn't take but a second to start getting hard, so stir and pour quickly.
- 5It is usually completely set within an hour. Make sure it is cool before cutting.
- 6I have to cut this in small squares because it is very rich.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easiest Ever Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.3
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.6 mg
- Sodium 54.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 26.3 g
- Protein 2.7 g