Chef #356264's Note:
Easy to make and wonderful flavor. I make these every Christmas for friends and family. I think I found this in Taste of Home many years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chocolate chips, butter and milk together in top of double boiler.
- 2Remove from heat and stir into same pan, flour, nuts and vanilla. Mix well
- 3Drop by teaspoonful onto a greased cookie sheet.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 7 minutes.
- 5Remove from cookie sheet onto wax paper to cool. These will still be a little soft and the wax paper will prevent sticking.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easiest Ever Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (887 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.1
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 18.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 1.3 g