- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 14 ounces Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup pecans (chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate chips, butter and milk together in top of double boiler.
- Remove from heat and stir into same pan, flour, nuts and vanilla. Mix well
- Drop by teaspoonful onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 7 minutes.
- Remove from cookie sheet onto wax paper to cool. These will still be a little soft and the wax paper will prevent sticking.