The will be your favorite once you try it. It is very rich, buttery, and so simple. You may use peaches or apricots, I like them both. It will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth. Top with fresh whipped cream. Amazing!!
- 1 (18 ounce) package butter pecan cake mix
- 1 (30 ounce) can sliced peaches in juice
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a 9 x 13 cake pan.
- Add peaches and the juice.
- Sprinkle DRY cake mix on top.
- Pour melted butter over dry cake mix.
- Spread around a bit with a spoon.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Serve warm with whipping cream.
My family really enjoys peach pie, so this dessert was great because it gives you that impression with out all of the fuss of a pie crust. I didn't have a butter pecan cake mix handy, but I used a yellow mix and added chopped pecans. Made it in a 9x9 pan and served warm with ice cream. Thanks for sharing! Made for PAC spring 2010.