Recipe by FaithfulCookInNC
Great on a cold night when you want comfort food!
Top Review by frostyprecious
I do not like pot pies. I decided to try this recipe because it was quick and easy. My goodness, it sure was good. Creamy filling and the crispy crescent rolls were perfect. I did add some seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper. This recipe has made me a pot pie lover, but only made like this. Thank you FaithfulCookIn NC.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans mixed vegetables
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 lb cooked chicken breasts or 1 lb turkey cutlets
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut chicken into small cubes.
- In large pot mix vegetables, soups, butter and chicken.
- Cook on medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Put soup mixture in 10 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Unroll cresent rolls and cover mixture with unrolled cresents.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cresent cover is golden brown.
- Let cool pie cool down for about 5 minutes before serving.