1/1 Photo of Easiest & Best Chocolate Cake W. Heavenly Chocolate Frosting
How fast is this. Cake is whizzed in the blender or food processor and baked. Whipped cream is the filling and a heavenly chocolate frosting whizzed in the blender or processor..Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 extra large eggs
- 1 cup walnuts or 1 cup pecans
- 7/8 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
WHIPPED CREAM FILLING
HEAVENLY CHOCOLATE FROSTING
- 1FOR THE CAKE: Place eggs in blender container and whip for a few seconds. While the blender continues running, add the remaining ingredients in the order listed and blend for 30 seconds.
- 2Pour the batter into a greased and floured 10-inch layer pan with a removable bottom. REPEAT this for second layer. Bake the 2 layers at one time in a 350°F oven for 20 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- 3NOTE: Don’t double this recipe for the cake, do it twice. It’s so fast it won’t take long to whiz it up.
- 4Fill with whipped cream between the layers and frost with Heavenly chocolate Frosting. Serves 8 very lucky people.
- 5FOR THE WHIPPING CREAM FILLING: Beat 3/4 cup cream with 1 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla until cream is stiff.
- 6FOR THE CHOCOLATE FROSTING: Place chocolate chips in blender container. Heat together the butter and cream until comes to a boil. Pour hot mixture into blender container and whip for 30 seconds or until frosting is smooth and chocolate is melted. Allow to cool and spread on cake. Will frost the top and sides of 1 10-inch cake.
- 77/8 cups is just below 1 cup, between 3/4 and 1 cup.
- 8Love of Eating.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easiest & Best Chocolate Cake W. Heavenly Chocolate Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 507.6
- Calories from Fat 333
- Total Fat 37.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 155.4 mg
- Sodium 196.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 35.7 g
- Protein 7.4 g