1/7 Photos of E-Z Banana Creme Bundt Cake
1 hr 10 mins
You will love this banana pecan bundt cake made easy with cake mix. Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large mixing bowl, mash bananas.
- 2Add rest of ingredients, except pecans and mix for 2 minutes at medium speed of mixer.
- 3Add chopped pecans.
- 4Pour into greased and floured bundt pan.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes.
- 6Cool in pan for 15 minutes.
- 7Remove from pan and let cool.
- 8Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for E-Z Banana Creme Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.5
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 62.8 mg
- Sodium 311.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 21.5 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
banana instant pudding