Recipe by Marie
You will love this banana pecan bundt cake made easy with cake mix. Yummy!
Top Review by TexasChef Judi Coleman
Yummy!Yummy! The changes I made to this homemade tasting cake were:
french vanilla instant pudding
1 cup of premium gourmet chocolate chips
I frosted with cream cheese frosting with walnuts.
This cake did NOT taste like a mix.
BTW, did I say that it was yummy?
Thanks Marie! YUMMY!!!!
- 2 bananas
- 1 (3 ounce) package banana instant pudding
- 1 cup water
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- In large mixing bowl, mash bananas.
- Add rest of ingredients, except pecans and mix for 2 minutes at medium speed of mixer.
- Add chopped pecans.
- Pour into greased and floured bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan and let cool.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.