Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
You will love this banana pecan bundt cake made easy with cake mix. Yummy!
Make and share this E-Z Banana Creme Bundt Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 2 bananas
- 1 (3 ounce) package banana instant pudding
- 1 cup water
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pecans
- In large mixing bowl, mash bananas.
- Add rest of ingredients, except pecans and mix for 2 minutes at medium speed of mixer.
- Add chopped pecans.
- Pour into greased and floured bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan and let cool.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
Yummy!Yummy! The changes I made to this homemade tasting cake were:
french vanilla instant pudding
1 cup of premium gourmet chocolate chips
I frosted with cream cheese frosting with walnuts.
This cake did NOT taste like a mix.
BTW, did I say that it was yummy?
Thanks Marie! YUMMY!!!!
All I can say is WOW. This is a super good cake - moist, easy to make. I did have to bake it the full 60 minutes. There was a lot of batter - more than usual for a cake mix - and a little dripped over the top into the bottom of the oven. I scraped up that part and cut off the bottom where it was burned and my husband just flipped over it. He can't wait for the rest of the cake to cool so he can have more! Thanks for sharing.
I made this for my son's birthday. Everyone loved it. It was so moist and flavorful. I didn't have yellow cake mix so I used the white mix that I had on hand. It still turned out great. This is a great recipe for when you are pressed for time but still want a great tasting banana cake.