Luby Luby Luby's Note:
A friend shared this recipe with me. It originally came from an Amish Cookbook. I added cayenne pepper and garlic. I would like to share it with you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon until crisp then crumble and set aside.
- 2Thaw frozen spinach and squeeze out water.
- 3Melt butter in large saucepan.
- 4Add spinach and garlic and saute 3-5 minutes on medium heat.
- 5In saucepan combine all remaining ingredients and heat over low heat for five minutes.
- 6Pour over noodles, add bacon and toss gently.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dutch Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 865.0
- Calories from Fat 577
- Total Fat 64.1 g
- Saturated Fat 31.3 g
- Cholesterol 226.5 mg
- Sodium 1003.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 27.7 g