Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A friend shared this recipe with me. It originally came from an Amish Cookbook. I added cayenne pepper and garlic. I would like to share it with you.
- Cook bacon until crisp then crumble and set aside.
- Thaw frozen spinach and squeeze out water.
- Melt butter in large saucepan.
- Add spinach and garlic and saute 3-5 minutes on medium heat.
- In saucepan combine all remaining ingredients and heat over low heat for five minutes.
- Pour over noodles, add bacon and toss gently.
Total delicious, family pleasing noodles! I took your suggestion and added some cayenne and garlic, it was fabulous. I could very easily sit down with a HUGE bowl of these and eat it all by myself all day. I can't wait to make these again, I served them with a pork roast and YUM!