Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A friend shared this recipe with me. It originally came from an Amish Cookbook. I added cayenne pepper and garlic. I would like to share it with you.
- Cook bacon until crisp then crumble and set aside.
- Thaw frozen spinach and squeeze out water.
- Melt butter in large saucepan.
- Add spinach and garlic and saute 3-5 minutes on medium heat.
- In saucepan combine all remaining ingredients and heat over low heat for five minutes.
- Pour over noodles, add bacon and toss gently.