Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Make and share this Dutch Lettuce recipe from Food.com.
- Have read chopped lettuce for 5-6 servings.and potatoes and eggs -- and chopped onions --
- Dice bacon and fry in skillet till brown -- add 3-4 tbls of sauce mixture, vinegar and water.
- Bring to a boil and keep hot.place a layer of hot potatoes, (mashed in bowl if you prefer) then a layer of lettuce, 2 sliced hard cooked eggs, and several tablespoons of hot bacon dressing --
- Add remainder of potatoes, lettuce and sliced eggs.
- Pour rest of dressing over this and serve immediately.