This recipe is a tasty way to use up milk that is starting to go sour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F
- 2Grease an 8"x8" pan.
- 3Sift together the flour, salt, and baking soda.
- 4Cream the shortening, then gradually add the brown sugar and cream until light and fluffy.
- 5Gradually add the flour, salt, and baking soda mixture.
- 6Remove 3/4 cup of the dry mixture and set aside.
- 7Combine the raisins, egg, and milk. Add to the main mixture and beat well.
- 8Pour into the pan.
- 9Drizzle the reserved 3/4 cup over the batter already in the pan.
- 10Sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar over the top of the batter.
- 11Bake for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dutch Crumb Cake
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.5
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 25.5 mg
- Sodium 224.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 31.1 g
- Protein 5.4 g