The Dunkadelic-Double Cheeseburger is a "King Sandwich" for all those basketball fans who enjoy watching exciting playoff basketball.
- 7 ounces ground beef
- 1 ounce ground pork
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 2 ounces cheese (2 slices of cheese cheddar and swiss)
- 3 ounces bacon (3 slices of bacon)
- 2 ounces sauteed onions
- 2 ounces of sauteed onions
- 1 -2 ounce garlic mayonnaise (mayonnaise with)
- garlic powder
- tomato, and
- 95 g hamburger buns with sesame seeds
- Mix 7 oz. of ground beef with 1 oz. of ground pork to make (1) 8 oz. patty.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic powder to burger mix.
- Top burger with 2 slices of cheese (cheddar and swiss), 3 slices of bacon, and sautéed onions.
- Cook to your liking best med-rare to medium.
- Serve burger with steak fries, lettuce, tomato, and pickle. Also serve burger with ketchup and extra side of garlic mayonnaise for burger or fries.