1/3 Photos of Dunkadelic-Double Cheeseburger
Chef #842645's Note:
The Dunkadelic-Double Cheeseburger is a "King Sandwich" for all those basketball fans who enjoy watching exciting playoff basketball.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 7 ounces ground beef
- 1 ounce ground pork
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 2 ounces cheese (2 slices of cheese cheddar and swiss)
- 3 ounces bacon (3 slices of bacon)
- 2 ounces sauteed onions
- 2 ounces of sauteed onions
- 1 -2 ounce garlic mayonnaise (mayonnaise with)
- garlic powder
- tomato, and
- 95 g hamburger buns with sesame seeds
- 1Mix 7 oz. of ground beef with 1 oz. of ground pork to make (1) 8 oz. patty.
- 2Sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic powder to burger mix.
- 3Top burger with 2 slices of cheese (cheddar and swiss), 3 slices of bacon, and sautéed onions.
- 4Cook to your liking best med-rare to medium.
- 5Serve burger with steak fries, lettuce, tomato, and pickle. Also serve burger with ketchup and extra side of garlic mayonnaise for burger or fries.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dunkadelic-Double Cheeseburger
Serving Size: 1 (578 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1392.1
- Calories from Fat 829
- Total Fat 92.2 g
- Saturated Fat 36.4 g
- Cholesterol 249.5 mg
- Sodium 2019.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 73.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: