1/10 Photos of Dumplings
Christine Bettiga's Note:
These are easy to make and are the richest and fluffiest I have had!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together in a bowl the flour, salt and baking powder.
- 2Bring to just a simmer in a small saucepan the butter and milk.
- 3Add the milk mixture to the dry ingredients.
- 4Stir with a fork or kneed by hand 2 to 3 times until the mixture just comes together.
- 5Divide the dough into about 16 small puffy dumplings.
- 6Roll each piece of dough into a small rough ball.
- 7Gently lay the formed dumplings on the surface of your stew or soup.
- 8Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dumplings
Serving Size: 1 (554 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.1
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.8 mg
- Sodium 167.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.1 g