These are easy to make and are the richest and fluffiest I have had!
Make and share this Dumplings recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together in a bowl the flour, salt and baking powder.
- Bring to just a simmer in a small saucepan the butter and milk.
- Add the milk mixture to the dry ingredients.
- Stir with a fork or kneed by hand 2 to 3 times until the mixture just comes together.
- Divide the dough into about 16 small puffy dumplings.
- Roll each piece of dough into a small rough ball.
- Gently lay the formed dumplings on the surface of your stew or soup.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.