Recipe by Ashley R. T. Shrout (ARTS)
May not look pretty but is oh so yummy.
Top Review by troseOR
This soup is sooooo yummy! Same recipe my MIL uses and we all LOVE it! We serve with crushed tortilla chips in the bottom of the bowl and top with shredded cheddar and sour cream! As long as you don't eat this everyday.....who cares if it's high in sodium or "a stroke waiting to happen?" Thanks ARTS!
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can rotel
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans whole kernel corn
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans black beans
- 2 taco seasoning mix
- 2 (1 ounce) packagesdry hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 -2 cup hot water