Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Add a new dimension and depth of flavour to green beans in this oriental recipe.
Make and share this Dry-Fried Green Beans With Hoisin Sauce and Garlic recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the oil in a hot wok set over a high heat.
- Fry the beans for 1- 2 minutes, until just tender and slightly wilted. Remove from the oil, drain on kitchen paper and set aside.
- Cut the chilies in half lengthways and scrape out the seeds.
- Carefully empty the hot oil from the wok and wipe it clean with kitchen paper.
- In the clean wok, combine the hoisin sauce, garlic, salt and oil.
- Stir in the chilies.
- Toss the cooked beans into the sauce and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, coating them in the sauce. Serve at once.