1/2 Photos of Dried Onion Soup Mix
Charlotte J's Note:
Makes the equivalent of 3 (1.25 ounce) packages of soup mix. I picked this recipe up from our County Extension office. This is a low sodium recipe which contains 5.7mg of sodium compared to 3560.0mg of sodium from a store bought 1.25 ounce packet.
My Private Note
1.25 ou ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- 2Place in a storage container with a tight-fitting lid and seal tightly.
- 3Store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months.
- 4Stir or shake well before each use.
- 5Measure about 1/3 cup dry mix to use as a substitute for one 1.25-ounce package of purchased dry onion soup mix.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dried Onion Soup Mix
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sodium-free beef bouillon granules