- 2 chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon curry powder (or more to taste)
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can green beans
- 1 (12 ounce) package couscous
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown chicken in olive oil with garlic.
- Then brown onion.
- Add curry, chicken bouillon and tomato paste; stir well.
- Add chicken and green beans.
- Simmer over low heat for 30-45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Make cous cous according to package directions only add a chicken bouillon cube to the cooking water.
- Serve chicken curry over cous cous.