Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This recipe was taken off the back of Sweet Home Farms Honey Nut Granola with Almonds box. The granola had little coconut flakes in it which made the cookies v flavorful. I accidentally cut the butter portion in 1/2 which still made the cookies soft and chewy.
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 3⁄4 cup natural unbleached cane sugar
- 1⁄2 cup maple sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2⁄3 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup honey nut granola cereal
- 2 cups unbleached white flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Cream together butter, sugar, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Mix in water, then stir in dry ingredients.
- Drop by tablespoon onto un-greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minute.