I got this recipe from a friend. It is quick and easy to make, and my kids love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (30 ounce) package frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup sour cream (light may be used)
- 1/2 cup grated onion
- 2 tablespoons diced pimentos
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 cooked boneless skinless chicken, shredded (store bought rotissere chicken works great)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 36 Ritz crackers (crushed, 1 sleeve )
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Hashbrown layer-.
- 3mix hashbrowns, cream of celery soup, 1 cup sour cream, onion, pimento, and cheese.
- 4Layer this mixture in a 15 x 11 inch casserole dish.
- 5Chicken layer-.
- 6Mix chicken, cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, 1 cup sour cream.
- 7Spread this over the Hash brown layer.
- 8Crumb Layer-.
- 9Mix crushed crackers, poppy seeds, and melted butter.
- 10Spread this on top of the Chicken layer.
- 11Bake for 30-45 minutes (depending on your oven) until the cumb layer is brown and the center is bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Down on the Farm Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (333 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 902.2
- Calories from Fat 588
- Total Fat 65.4 g
- Saturated Fat 31.8 g
- Cholesterol 95.8 mg
- Sodium 1551.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 15.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless skinless chicken