Recipe by Sam #3
Taken from www.Budget101.com
Top Review by mums the word
Yummy little muffins with a cakey doughnut texture. I put in a few white chocolate chips, and semi sweet chocolate chips and used allspice in place of nutmeg as that is all I had. The kids really like them so we will make these again. Thx Sam #3.
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, salt, baking powder and sugar together in a large bowl.
- Add eggs, butter, milk, nutmeg and nuts (if using) to the flour mixture.
- Spoon into a greased muffin tin, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake at 425 degrees fahrenheit for 15 to 20 minutes.