The ingredients suggest a Scandinavian origin, but these are delicious wherever you are
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a processor add bread and process into crumbs--will yield 1 cup; set aside.
- 2Add salmon and process until finely chopped.
- 3Add mustard, dill, salt, pepper and 2/3 cup crumbs and process until blended.
- 4Form into 8 small patties and dip into bread crumbs to coat.
- 5Heat butter in skillet, add cakes and cook over medium heat until browned on both sides, about 4 minutes/side.
- 6Serve garnished with red onion and tomato.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Salmon Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.0
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 62.9 mg
- Sodium 385.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 21.5 g