- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup fruit cocktail, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first 3 ingredients.
- Bring to a boil and cook about 5 minutes.
- Add lemon gelatin; stir until dissolved.
- Add cold water; let stand in refrigerator until jelly like consistency.
- Add whipped topping, crushed pineapple and fruit cocktail.
- Pour into a dish.