Tomato Feta Salad
Another recipe from my friend Ina Garten the Barefoot Contessa! Perfect on a summer day or for a light meal.
- Ready In:
- 3 pints cherry tomatoes
- 3⁄4 lb good feta cheese
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar or 3 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and place them in a large bowl.
- Dice the feta in 1/4-inch dice, crumbling it as little as possible.
- Add the feta to the tomatoes and then add the onion, vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, basil, and parsley.
- Toss carefully and salt, to taste, depending on the saltiness of the feta.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation