1/3 Photos of Double Ginger Crinkle Cookies
A tasty ginger cookie with chopped candied ginger I copied from a forum.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, cream shortening and sugar; add molasses and egg.
- 2Combine the rest in a bowl (except granulated sugar) and mix together.
- 3Add to creamed mixture.
- 4Shape into 1-inch balls and roll in sugar.
- 5Place 2-inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- 6Bake at 350° for 8- 10 minutes or until golden.
- 7Do not over bake! They should be slightly soft when removed from the oven.
- 8Let cool in pan for a few minutes before removing to a rack to cool.
- 9Use a 1 Tbsp cookie scoop to shape them.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Ginger Crinkle Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.7
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 57.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 22.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: