Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From "All Time Favorite Recipes". For fun, try substituting Butterscotch or white chocolate chips for the semi-sweet and/or peanut butter chips. Make sure you cool it completely or the bottom will crumble!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In 13x9-inch baking pan, melt butter in oven.
- Sprinkle crumbs evenly over butter.
- Pour milk evenly over crumbs.
- Top with remaining ingredients; press down firmly.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool COMPLETELY, chill if desired, and cut into bars.
These were absolutly great! Very easy to make and very rich. These are as yummy as bake-a-holic's pictures look.
Very rich, easy & good. My stick of butter was frozen so when I tried melting it in the oven it started to brown before the whole stick was melted so I just used the microwave to melt the butter. I believe I left mine in a tad too long (35 minutes)and the top was a little too browned, but it still had a great flavor. I find this to be very similar to the Magic Cookie Bars, but without the coconut and pecans.