Recipe by Bake-a-holic!!!
From "All Time Favorite Recipes". For fun, try substituting Butterscotch or white chocolate chips for the semi-sweet and/or peanut butter chips. Make sure you cool it completely or the bottom will crumble!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In 13x9-inch baking pan, melt butter in oven.
- Sprinkle crumbs evenly over butter.
- Pour milk evenly over crumbs.
- Top with remaining ingredients; press down firmly.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool COMPLETELY, chill if desired, and cut into bars.