1/2 Photos of Double-Decker Confetti Brownies
Karen From Colorado's Note:
M & M's make these a fun addition to any children's party but adults will love them as well. For easier slicing, turn cooled brownies upside down on a cutting board. The tops won't crumble when the bars are cut from the bottom.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup butter or 3/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour, divided
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1 cup M&M's semi-sweet chocolate baking bits, divided
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees (176 celsius).
- 2Lightly grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan; set aside.
- 3Cream together 3/4 cup butter and both sugars in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
- 4Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- 5In a seperate medium size bowl, combine 2 1/4 cups flour, baking powder and salt; blend into creamed mixture.
- 6Divide batter in half.
- 7Blend together cocoa powder and melted butter; stir into one half of the dough.
- 8Spread cocoa dough evenly into the prepared pan.
- 9Stir remaining 1/4 flour and 1/2 cup M&M's baking bits into remaining dough; spread evenly over the cocoa dough in the pan.
- 10Sprinkle with remaining M&M's baking bits.
- 11Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until edges start to pull away from sides of the pan.
- 12Cool completely.
- 13Cut into bars.
- 14Store in tightly covered container.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double-Decker Confetti Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.9
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 42.9 mg
- Sodium 143.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
M&M's semi-sweet chocolate baking bits