Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This one is from Southern Living. I can't wait to try it.
Make and share this Double Coffee Tiramisù recipe from Food.com.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Beat whipping cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Stir together 1/2 cup hot water and coffee granules until dissolved. Stir in 1/4 cup liqueur.
- Arrange ladyfingers evenly around sides of 8 (6-oz.) coffee cups or ramekins. Drizzle ladyfingers with coffee mixture. Spoon or pipe cream cheese mixture into center of ramekins. Sprinkle with grated chocolate. Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Note: To serve the tiramisù in a single dish, prepare recipe as directed through Step 3. Arrange half of ladyfingers in bottom and up sides of a 2-quart serving bowl. Drizzle evenly with half of coffee mixture. Top with half of cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers once. Sprinkle with grated chocolate. Cover and chill 2 hours.