Rich and chewy chocolate oatmeal cookies with milk chocolate chips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease or cover with foil a cookie sheet.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, cream the butter and both sugars until fluffy.
- 4Add the egg and the vanilla and mix until blended.
- 5Stir in the flour mixture, then the oats. Dough will be very thick at this point.
- 6By hand, mix in the chocolate chips.
- 7Scoop by tablespoon onto the cookie sheet, leaving at least 2 inches between each cookie.
- 8Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 10 minutes. Cookies may seem soft, but 10 minutes is the correct time in order to have chewy cookies.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (816 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.4
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 19.2 mg
- Sodium 115.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 1.7 g