Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From an old "All Time Favorite Recipes" book.
- 517.37 g package chocolate cake mix
- 59.14 ml vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 236.59 ml chopped nuts
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 170.09 g package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 0.25 ml salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F; grease 13x9 inch baking pan.
- In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, oil and egg; beat at medium speed until crumbly; stir in nuts.
- Reserve 1-1/2 cups crumb mixture; press remaining crumb mixture firmly on bottom of prepared pan.
- In small saucepan over medium heat, combine remaining ingredients; cook and stir until chips melt.
- Pour chocolate mixture evenly over prepared crust; sprinkle reserved crumb mixture evenly over top.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until set; cool and cut into bars.
These are soooo good and rich!!! I made them for tomorrow, we are having friends over to watch the Packer game but I had to "test" them out first...my husband and I are each on our second bar!!!! Will definately make these again and again!!