soda girl's Note:
I came up with this recipe because I wanted a cookie that I didn't have to feel guilty about eating. Just remember it is a healthier version of a cookie and will not taste like a cookie with all of the sugar and fat. But I really do like eating them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix softened butter and agave until completely mixed together, no chunks of butter should be left.
- 2Add in vanilla and egg whites and mix again until all mixed together.
- 3Then add in whole wheat flour, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder, mix slowly at first and then mix on med-high until all mixed together.
- 4Then hand stir in chips.
- 5Next, on a cookie sheet spoon out about a tablespoon of cookie mix and drop on pan. (I use the pampered chef tablespoon scoop that works great). Don't mash them down just leave them in a ball.
- 6Cook them in a preheated oven at 375 degrees for 7 MINUTES only. Do not overcook. As soon as you take them out of the oven, take a small spatula and flatten them to about 1/2" thick. This helps get rid of the cakiness of the cookie and gives them more of a cookie texture.
- 7They are awesome if you put them in the fridge before you eat them. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Chocolate Agave Whole Wheat Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 22
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.3
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 4.1 mg
- Sodium 87.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: