Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a small cake and can be made in a small (6-cup) Bundt cake pan, but it could be baked in a 9-inch round cake pan or 8-inch square pan. Chocked full of blueberry jam and blueberries.
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup blueberry jam
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- Grease and flour a small (6-cup) Bundt cake pan or a 9-inch round cake pan. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and spices; stir to blend. Clean blueberries and gently stir into the dry ingredients.
- In a mixing bowl whisk eggs with the blueberry jam, milk, vanilla, and melted butter.
- Stir in the dry ingredients until well blended.
- Spoon into the prepared pan; bake for 30 to 45 minutes, until a cake tester or pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Enjoy as is or prepare your favourite topping or glaze.
Made this yesterday morning - YUM! I made mine in the 9-inch round, and it turned out beautifully. I made one minor tweak and added about a 1/4 teaspoon more cinnamon because we're all big fans. This will become a regular. Thanks!