Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is a very elegant salad. Goes well with everything and is very popular.
- 411.06 g cantiny blue lake green beans
- 1 white onion, sliced paper thin
- kosher tomatoes, sliced thin
- 226.79 g bottlewish bone Italian dressing
- 0.59 ml salt
- 0.59 ml marjoram
- 0.59 ml basil
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 1.23 ml oregano
- 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
- fresh lettuce
- 1 slice crumbled bacon
- Heat dressing and spices in sauce pot.
- Layer green beans, onion rings and kosher tomatoes.
- Top with dressing and refrigerate 24 hours.
- Place a serving of the above on lettuce and sprinkle with bacon.
Just delicious. I also couldn't find the Kosher sour tomatoes I like, and I substituted the Kosher sour pickles. Super dish..
This was sooooo!!! good. But I did have trouble finding the pickled tomatoes and substituted thinly sliced kosher pickles for them. Great hit at our party yesterday. Debbie