Recipe by Me'Shell
My husbands absolute favorite! He asks for them often! I have made this recipe hundreds of times!! You can use this as an appetizer or a main dish.
Top Review by Jessica in Phoenix, AZ
These had a unique Mexican flavor to them, but it was delicious. I used twice the "seasoning" as directed for 4 breasts though I should've left out the salt because it certainly doesn't need it with the Doritos. Chopping up the chips in the food processor helped keep them on the chicken. And we dipped them in ranch just to try....it turns out I won't ever be serving them without it!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- favorite flavor of dorito's tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet with no stick cooking spray.
- Cut chicken into 1/2 inch strips.
- Combine mayo, milk in a large bowl.
- Place tortilla chips and taco seasoning in zip lock baggie, crush chips into medium size crumbs.
- Pour chip mix into a medium size bowl.
- Coat chicken strips in mayo mixture, then in the crushed tortilla chips.
- Place on baking sheet, be sure to not overlap.
- Bake until just browned and chicken is cooked through about 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa.