Recipe by out of here
This is my grandson's favorite, along with his friends. A great dish to take to a potluck. this is my way of making this casserole, as there are so many versions.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts, cooked
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans creamy chicken verde soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 cup monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded
- 1 cup milk
- 4 green onions
- 1 (16 ounce) bag nacho cheese flavor Doritos
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the cooked chicken on the bottom of a large, greased casserole dish.
- Put crushed Doritos on top of chicken.
- Put the chopped green onion next and the corn.
- Mix the soup with the milk and tomatoes.
- Pour over the corn.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30-45 minutes.