Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I had this Recipe at a friends house and OMGGGGGG it was sooo yummie I just needed to share with others
- 2 dozen glazed doughnuts (day old donuts)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) cans fruit cocktail (undrained)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (9 ounce) box raisins
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 -2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Butter Rum Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 lb confectioners' sugar
- rum, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cube donuts into a large bowl. Pour other ingredients on top of donuts and let soak for a few minutes. Mix all ingredients together until donuts have soaked up the liquid as much as possible.
- Bake for about 1 hour until center has jelled. Top with Butter Rum Sauce.
- Butter Rum Sauce:
- 1 stick butter
- 1 pound box confectioners' sugar
- Rum, to taste
- Melt butter and slowly stir in confectioners' sugar. Add rum and heat until bubbly. Pour over each serving of Donut Bread Pudding.
I have this recipe too! You are right, it is loaded with goodness. I got the recipe from Paula Deen on Food Network.