This is great for kids although it is my married son Paul and his wife Wendy that request this for their birthdays instead of a traditional birthday cake.
- 16 -18 glazed doughnuts
- 300 ml cream, whipped
- 8 -10 large fresh strawberries
- Place five donuts on a large plate in a circle and pipe cream into each hole.
- Add another row by topping with four more donuts and pipe cream into each of them as well.
- Add three more layers, including one donut for the top.
- Pipe cream into holes and fill in gaps all around the cake, decorate with strawberries and add the birthday candles.