Recipe by djmastermum
So called because my kids hang around the grill like seagulls fighting over a crumb when I am making these. I have said that it serves four,but I always have to make more. It has never actually made it to the table yet ......
- 4 hot dog buns
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon paprika, for sprinkling
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut hotdog rolls in half vertically and hotizantally so you have 16 pieces.
- Add crushed garlic to butter, with Itailian Seasoning.
- Mix well.
- Spread liberally onto the buns, we want lots of yummy butter!
- Place buns on tray and grill until golden and crunchy around the edges.
- Sprinkle with a small bit of paprika.