Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
My co-worker Donna gave me this recipe. She made this for a company potluck one month and it was so delicious, I had to have the recipe!
- 30 ounces frozen hash browns (thawed)
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Combine hashbrowns, soup, sour cream, 1 3/4 cups of cheddar cheese, and parmesan cheese. Spread into a greased casserole dish. Sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese on top. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
I served this to a large group of teenagers who had just gone to a prom. Some were vegetarian so this was perfect. It was a big hit with everyone! The Parmesan cheese gives it more flavor than similar recipes I have tried. I will make it again and again! Thanks!