Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A Very Delicious and moist Cake recipe thats low in Saturated fat and Almost guilt free.
Make and share this Donna's Almost Guilt Free Chocolate Pound Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350*.
- Spray a Bundt pan or a sponge cake pan with a nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl using an electric mixer, mix all the ingredients and pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake cake for 35- 40 minutes depending on your oven or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cake cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.