Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I came up with this yummy yet not too mild cocktail one evening while playing around with bottles waiting for my friends to arrive...I think it's great, but many people might find it slightly too rich and sweet...definitely give it a try if you like creamy liqueurs
- 2 tablespoons Kahlua
- 2 tablespoons bayleys irish cream (or other whiskey cream)
- 1 tablespoon eggnog (or Crema Catalana)
- 2 tablespoons Creme de Cacao
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla liqueur
- 3⁄4 cup crushed ice
- Pour all ingredients on a couple of ice cubes in a shaker,shake well until frothy.
- Fill 3/4 a big tumbler glass with crushed ice and pour the drink over.
- Can be decorated with a sprinkle of cocoa powder, some chocolate covered coffee beans, and if in the mood for splurging, even a vanilla bean!
- Drink and be careful!