Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Any kind of soft cheese can be used.
- 8 ounces brie cheese or 8 ounces other soft cheese
- 3 tablespoons coarse grain mustard
- 8 -10 sprigs fresh chives, snipped
- Mix all the ingredients together until smooth; chill.
- Bring to room temperature and serve with hot cocktail sausages or mini frankfurters.
- Refrigerate any unused portion.
Delicious! I used cream cheese and served with Little Smokies sausages. My guests devoured every bite and practically licked the bowl too! Thanks!
The brie was good, but we liked the cream cheese variation from SaraFish even better.