Recipe by Peach
I found this recipe in a childrens craft book years ago. My children loved to make them and my dogs eat them up.
Top Review by WyomingMoonDust
I add some mint leaves, used gream of wheat * Zoom brand* instead of soy flour and wheat germ. My Pyrenees and German Shorthair just loved these. They were easy to make, and now they arent left out come CHristmas time. They get their own special cookies just like everyone else.. Thanks for the recipe!!!!
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons soy flour
- 3 tablespoons powdered milk
- 3 beef bouillon cubes, dissloved in 6 tbsp hot water
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons wheat germ
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 350F degrees.
- Beat eggs slightly.
- Stir in soy flour, wheat germ, dry milk, bouillon, and worcestershire.
- Add wheat flour and work into a stiff crumbly dough with your hands.
- Divide dough into two balls.
- Divide each ball into 12 pieces and pat each piece into a 3 inch rectangle, half inch thick on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Using a knife trim to shape of dog bone.
- Bake 25 min.
- Turn over and bake 25 min.