Recipe by Captain_67
An intense & delicious dipping sauce for wings, ribs, spring rolls, egg rolls, shrimp or anything that I havent tried yet !
Top Review by mommyoffour
Fantastic dipping sauce. I used it for our fried wontons and we loved it. DD even used this with the leftover fried rice and said it was good. I will use your recipe again, its quick, its simple and tasted DELICIOUS!!! Thank you.
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mirin or 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove, finely diced
- 1 green onion, finely sliced
- 1 red chili pepper, finely sliced (I like the ones from Thailand)