- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs potatoes, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 onion, chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- In large nonstick skillet, heat 3 tbsp olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add 1 1/2 lbs potatoes, cut into 3/4 inch pieces, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper.
- Toss to coat; cover and cook 5 minutes.
- Add another tbsp olive oil; stir in chopped onion.
- Reduce heat to medium; cook covered 5 minutes.
- Uncover and cook, stirring frequently until potatoes and onions are browned, about 15 minutes.
- Toss with another 1/2 tsp salt and serve.