Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious and lighter twist to a popular pretzel dip.
- 16 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 16 ounces fat free dill dip
- 16 ounces fat free sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 6 ounces light beer
- Mix together cheese and dill dip.
- Stir in cheddar cheese.
- Add beer until desired consistancy and flavor is reached. (I usually use 1/2 of a can.).
- Chill to thicken. (I usually make this the night before a party to let it thicken.).
I made this for a party recently and it got rave reviews... I did, however, use reduced fat cream cheese and dill dip and 2% milk cheese. I was told by some of my guests that it was better with chips than pretzels, but I thought the pretzels were great.