Recipe by Debbb
This recipe is really good & quite easy! I first made it to take to a family bbq last summer. The dill and cucumber give the salad a unique & refreshing flavour. (Cook time is refrigeration time.)
Top Review by Mrs. J
I was really disappointed in this salad. I have never selected a recipe to try that there was nothing about it I liked, but this is the one! There was no flavor, just bland. I think perhaps some ranch dressing or mayonaise mixed with parmasean cheese could have redeemed it. It really sounded like a good recipe and I used fresh vegies out of my garden.
- 2 cups rotini pasta, uncooked
- 2 cups cucumbers, peeled, seeded & chopped
- 1 cup fresh tomato, seeded & chopped
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta to desired firmness in salted water.
- Drain, rinse and transfer to a large bowl.
- To make dressing, combine sour cream and milk until well blended.
- Add vinegar and seasonings; set aside.
- Gently stir cucumbers and tomatoes into pasta.
- Pour in dressing and mix thoroughly.
- For best results, refrigerate overnight to allow flavours to intensify.