Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
I just had the best ranch dressing in Ekalaka Mt so I decided I need to copy it! You can make it thicker or thinner as desired, but man did I love it. I don't know if it matches their recipe or not, but its my best guess!
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix all and let set in fridge for at least an hour to blend flavors. If you want it a little thinner, use a little more milk, but watch how much you put inches A little bit goes a long way (at least for me!).
- cooking time is fridge time.
Greatail recipe for salad or dip. I added some pickle sauce from jar and added some flavor. Overall 5/5
Very good!!! Great on salad or in a wrap.
Very tasty and easy to make. I hated waiting to use it but worth the wait.