Recipe by Little Suzy Homemaker
This recipe is 1 1/4 cups per serving. According to the WW site this is 4 servings with 3 points/serving.
Top Review by smellyvegetarian
These were very tasty! Made with Recipe #108942, and what a great dinner! I got a late start cooking, so I microwaved the potatoes for a few minutes before popping them into the oven. The flavors mixed very well, and it was a snap to throw together. I did forget to add the oil, and it didn't seem to effect the flavor. Made for Healthy Choices 2008.
- cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, mustad
- 3⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon table salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs uncooked new potatoes, quartered
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425. Coat a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, mustard, paprika, thyme, salt and pepper; add potatoes and stir to coat.
- Transfer potatoes to prepared baking dish and roast 15 minutes; stir and roast until tender on inside, about 15-20 minutes more.